An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a well-established and growing healthcare company as a packaging technologist on a 6 month fixed term contract. The successful individual will provide expert advice and solutions regarding all technical packaging requirements across the organisation. You will provide innovative options on new and existing product and packaging upgrades.
Our client is an established healthcare manufacturer who are a specialist in their field. They are a family owned business who believe in providing the best quality for their consumers as well as providing a positive working environment for their employees. The site is located in South West London.
- Maintain consistency with packaging components and specifications through the supply chain
- Lead change control and line trials for new packaging initiatives
- Establish strong ongoing relationships with suppliers
- Manage all specifications for packaging and logistics within the QMS system
- Provide support to the Quality Department and help to resolve issues
- Ensure compliance to GMP guidelines
- Several years of relevant experience in Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Toiletries or FMCG
- Experience in resolving and documenting packaging issues through working with Technical, Quality, Production, Procurement and Commercial departments
- Established working relationships with industry experts and external suppliers within the Packaging industry
- Demonstrable track record of project management from start to finish
- Excellent knowledge of packaging specifications and technical administration
- Experience and knowledge of working with a Quality Management System
- Experience and knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning systems such as SA
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959491992