Senior Security Engineer, London, City
Superb opportunity to join a global financial services organisation in a greenfield role. The successful candidate will play a key role in driving both technical and operational strategy in a hugely exciting opportunity.
On a day to day basis your tasks will include:
· Managing the delivery of the Vulnerability Management and Infrastructure Security programs in UK.
· Proactively supporting the risk management framework through the identification and reporting of all Information/IT Security risks
· Providing support as required to ensure delivery of the IT Compliance programme ?Provide technical security representation into IT projects and information security policies and standards.
· Investigations and triage of security events and alerts
Key Job Functions Job Objectives:
· Develop and enhance the vulnerability management process
· Develop and maintain infrastructure security toolset
· Enhance reporting and monitoring to meet upcoming GDPR requirements in UK.
· Enhance and develop privilege user management program.
· Expand logging and monitoring capabilities across the estate.
· Firewall policy and object review
The successful indicate will have:
· A proven track record in as similar infosec role, with financial services experience preferred
· Hands on technical exposure to enterprise security products
· Exposure to cloud security architecture
· Advanced knowledge of Windows platforms
· Exposure to firewall configuration management
· CISSP certification preferred
Please send your CV ASAP for this hugely exciting role
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959441227