Nelson Engineering Solutions are looking to recruit an experienced mechanically biased engineer to carry out PPMS and Reactive maintenance on a variety of equipment.
LOCATION: Commutable from Walsall, Cannock, Brownhills,
SALARY: £13.50 per hour Overtime paid at Time + third in week, Time + half Sat, Double time Sun
HOURS: Mon to Thursday 08.00 to 16.30 Fridays 0800 to 13.30
BENEFITS: 34 days holiday, work place pension.
Reporting to the site services manager your main responsibilities will be
- Carry out tasks to ensure safe operations across the site
- Carry out tasks to ensure the company complies with its environmental policy
- Repair and maintain company plant to ensure production continuity
- Repair and maintain the company facilities building wise etc
- Organise and action preventive maintenance schedules for the site
- Co-ordinate sub-contract resource where needed
- Organise and maintain overhead cranes and lifting equipment
- Manage critical spare parts stock
- Maintain Welding plant and manipulators.
- Ensure plant that requires calibration is kept in date and records are current
- Maintain company plant list.
- Organise PAT testing
- Maintain and repair Post weld heat treatment machines
- Carry out additional tasks not necessarily job specific and work closely with the site services dept to ensure the site runs smooth and effectively
Ideal person would be from a mechanical back ground with a sound knowledge of electrics
To apply for the role please click the apply button and follow the onscreen instructions.
Nelson engineering Solutions currently have over 60 maintenance roles so if this role isn?t for you please contact ourselves as some of our other roles may be the ideal role for you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959494607