Technical Architect (Government experience)
Technical Architect, Public Sector, Government, Project Manager, MSP, Successful Project, Change Management, Transform, Benefit, MVS, Digital, GDS, Health, Delivery, Deliver,
Work with security and IT teams on issues such as data security and data transfer. Liaise with external interfaces and organisations, including the EU. Be the client's technical face for communications and other government departments.
You will be working in a mixed civil servant/supplier team, alongside a digital transformation lead and senior user researcher as well as policy civil servants. You will also be working with a delivery team, based in Washington, Tyne and Wear, which is delivering digital products.
Key Skills / Experience
- Track record of working on enterprise architecture projects in support of strategy development.
- Experience of strategic alignment of technical architecture and design to meet clients' business, digital and technology drivers and objectives.
- Track record in designing and evolving the most appropriate solution/technical architecture to meet client requirements, fully integrating across different environments and technologies.
- Experience in delivering citizen / customer-centric strategies and solutions
- Experience of working within a large-scale transformation programme / environment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959486536