In this role you will be providing essential product management to both sales and vendor. The successful candidate will have an outgoing personality, with the ability to perform in a methodical and logical manner.
There will also be a requirement to create and measure strategic plans to ensure the objectives of both Westcoast and the vendor are met.
The role offers a basic salary plus a two tiered bonus which will paid monthly and quarterly in arrears against agreed set targets.
- Keeping up to date and informed an all new products, services, and sales tools
- Creating and preparing reports
- Supporting sales team with both pre and post sales product support, both directly and via their team
- Delivering of SLAs and KPIs supporting us and vendor requests
- Attending customer and vendor meetings both internally and externally
- General sales administration duties
- Inventory management
The successful candidate will have:
- A basic technical understanding of PC and Workstation
- Excellent organisational and management skills
- Advanced communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Positive attitude and work well with a team
- Create business plans and strategic objectives
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and mail packages
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959494757