- Do you have experience in the repair or maintenance of Agricultural, Construction, Plant or Forklift or HGV?
- Do you want to use these skills in a field based role?
- Fantastic opportunity to join a renowned company offering excellent stability and progression.
Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire - Oxford, Bicester, Aylesbury, High Wycombe
Workshop Engineer - Mobile Plant, Forklift, and HGV Sector
The Role of a Workshop Engineer:
Based from their workshop, you will be servicing, maintaining, and repairing forklifts and associated machinery such as pallet trucks and stackers. The equipment will be a mixture of units returned by field engineers unable to fix them, units requiring upgrades and modifications, or units requiring services after lease for second hand sale. Being workshop based, there is no need to be on-call or to and is a nice working environment.
The Candidate for the Workshop Engineer Position:
- You will have a strong mechanical knowledge, wanting to progress, and build a career.
- You must have proven experience of working on large mechanical machinery.
- Candidates with mechanical experience on vehicles from the Armed Forces are advised to apply.
Our client is a market leader in their sector, with a strong reputation and product range to suit. Due to growth, a rare opportunity has arisen to join their engineering team. They can provide full product training and fantastic career progression.
The Package for a Workshop Engineer:
- Up to £26,250 Basic Salary.
- Lots of overtime available.
- Significant discounts on new cars from a well-known manufacturer
- Uniform, Gym Membership, Pension, Healthcare.
- 25 Days Holiday plus Stats (rising to 30 with time-served).
The role of Workshop Engineer is based in Oxfordshire, and candidates from Oxford, Bicester, Aylesbury, High Wycombe, and surrounding areas will be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493440