Rail Civil CRE (Construction)
Our client is a major rail and infrastructure contractor delivering civils and electrification schemes for Network Rail around the country.
The contractor has a growing and busy rail civils portfolio going 2018 and beyond, and as a result of this ongoing growth we are looking to recruit a civil construction CRE to liaise with the client and lead the delivery of civils designs for rail schemes.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Experience working as a civil engineer in a senior capacity within a reputable rail contractor
- Educated to degree level in civil engineering or other relevant engineering discipline
- Previously signed off CRE- construction - categorically essential
- You will have other all relevant rail site tickets
- Candidates must be professional in outlook and have excellent communication skills
- Excellent client and subcontractor management skills
- Candidates must be willing to be based in South Yorkshire and travel as business dictates, a full driving license is therefore essential
- Candidates must be permanently based in the UK, have UK experience and be fully eligible to work in the UK
This position is a freelance role based in Yorkshire but will require travel around the north of the country. For more information, please submit your CV to the address below or call *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959438721