Working with a leading Digital agency in the Newcastle area. The DevOps engineer will be apart of an established multi-functional team working on a variety of projects. No two days will ever be the same as you will be working with a progressive tech stack on leading digital/web based projects.
- Experience with any configuration management tools, e.g. Chef (preferred), Puppet, Ansible.
- Experience with any build and provisioning tools, eg. Terraform, Packer, Jenkins, Team City etc)
- Extensive Linux Systems Administration experience
- Experience and knowledge of AWS, Azure, bare-metal and Virtual hosting
- Experience with monitoring systems, e.g. Nagios, New Relic, DataDog, Splunk etc
- Experience with Docker container hosting (Kubernetes, RedShift etc )
- Any of: Bash script, Python,Ruby, Perl, C, C++, Java
- Experience of network design
- Experience of work in secure environments (e.g. PCIDSS etc)
- Knowledge of Network administration with Cisco equipments a plus.
- Windows administration experience optional
- Working knowledge of digital delivery processes and methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Attention to detail with a pragmatic and enthusiastic attitude to work.
If you are keen to work with a forward thinking business who invest in their people, please get in touch ASAP.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959486793