Embedded Software Engineer - Basingstoke
Embedded Software Engineer ? Basingstoke
An exciting position has been created for an Embedded Engineer to my client in the Basingstoke area as they continue to grow their R&D department. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company with the chance to work with cutting edge technology across the entire design and manufacturing process. The ideal embedded engineer will have industrial experience in a similar role and be able to illustrate experience with embedded software development, C programming and ARM cortex processors whilst any experience with Linux development would be beneficial.
The successful Embedded Engineer will be joining a growing team so should be comfortable working in a team environment, show strong communication skills and be able to work on individual projects when required. The ideal Embedded Engineer will meet the majority of the specification below and be commutable from Basingstoke.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Commercial experience in embedded software development
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of programming in ?C?
- Ability to develop bare metal applications on modern microcontrollers ? ideally with experience of ARM Cortex-M series processors
- Ability to read and understand schematics, datasheets and errata notices as they relate to software development
- Ability to use an oscilloscope and other test equipment to verify correct functioning of developed software
- Skill in debugging problems and resolving issues without recourse to software debugging tools
- Familiarity with revision control systems (Subversion, git etc)
- Linux experience would be a benefit
In return my client is offering a salary of up to 45k plus benefits including: healthcare, pension and bonus scheme. So apply today for immediate consideration for this fantastic new role!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959492288