Solution Architect (Net, CI, CD, Azure, Reigate, Surrey)
Solution Architect (.Net, CI, CD, Azure, Reigate, Surrey)
An opportunity has arisen for a Solution Architect to work for a large and well-known financial services company based near Reigate in Surrey. As a Solution Architect, you will form part of a collaborative team who are responsible for the high-level technical design and architecture of solutions with a company who are investing in technology as they take the next step in their journey.
We are looking for a Solution Architect with an in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft development technology stack and a demonstrable record in developing and architecting Microsoft-based applications. You will design and assist in delivering technical solutions in line with the company's business and systems strategies, digital transformation objectives, standards and policies.
You will also design high-quality bespoke Cloud, Web, and other innovative solutions using appropriate, industry-standard tools and technologies and contribute to the ongoing development and delivery of system roadmaps and overall system strategy.
Some of the skills, knowledge and experience you should possess for this role will be:
- Demonstrable commercial experience of performing the role of Solution Architect, ideally in an agile framework
- Knowledge of architecture design patterns (SOA, micro-services, API first, connected systems, CQRS etc.)
- Visual Studio, TFS/VSTS and architecting .Net applications (Core/WCF/ADO/EF)
- API development (Web API/REST/API Management)
- CI/CD, BDD/DDD and supporting tools/frameworks, DevOps
- Monitoring and Logging Frameworks
- Architecting scalable cloud solutions in Microsoft Azure
- SQL Server and other database technologies (NoSQL/Blob etc.)
- Experience of integrating in-house applications with third party solutions
- Experience of integrating with and/or migrating solutions to a cloud environment
An excellent salary and bonus package including a car allowance is on offer as is the career challenge to succeed in this environment while personally shaping the future direction of the company, its solutions and how it interacts with its customers.
If you would like more information including a full job specification and a discreet chat about the position, please contact me, Barry Coley directly for a discreet chat.
Think IT Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959492721