Bookkeeper - Audit & Accounts Department
Aston Tate are working with an extremely well recognised accountancy firm based in south west London who are looking to add to their Audit & Accounts team with an experienced Bookkeeper.
The ideal Bookkeeper will have the following experience:
- Must be an experienced and competent bookkeeper versed in preparing accounts (sole trader, partnership and company accounts) to trial balance and review stage based on incomplete books and records - the interview process will consist of questions to establish the level of competency in bookkeeping and accounts preparation from incomplete books and records.
- Ability to work closely with Senior Managers/Managers
- Exemplary team player with a positive, client focused attitude.
- Competent on computers and associated software. Working knowledge of CCH, Xero, QuickBooks and MS Office products, especially Excel, a strong advantage.
- Excellent administrative, organisational and communication skills, good spoken and written English are necessary conditions of employment.
- Working to high levels of accurately within defined deadlines.
Typical tasks required:
- sole trader/partnership/company bookkeeping work and, with progression;
- preparation of non-statutory and statutory financial statements;
- VAT Returns
- Able to form good relationships with clients and colleagues alike.
- Working with colleagues and clients to gather information.
- Salary paid on a monthly basis in accordance with experience and market rate. Half yearly bonuses paid at the absolute discretion of the Board of Directors.
- Working hours: 9.00am to 5.30pm.
- 20 days holiday increasing by one day for each additional year of service (to a maximum of 25 days).
If you have the relevant experience for this excellent opportunity in Wandsworth, please apply directly below with a copy of your updated CV.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959492081