Commercial Catering Engineer / COMCAT Engineer
Role: Commercial Catering Engineer / Comcat Engineer - North East
Package: Flexible Salary / 40 hr week / Door to door pay / Overtime / Van for personal use!
We are a fast growing Commercial Catering service and maintenance provider for the Commercial Catering industry with over 30 years' experience in this field. We have established an impressive portfolio of clients ranging from all leading restaurants with our team of approved Engineers.
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Catering Engineer who will be responsible for the service and repair of commercial catering equipment from all the leading manufacturers.
- Service, maintenance and repair of all commercial catering equipment
- Fault Finding on both electrical and gas commercial catering equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Comcat 1, 2, 3, 5
- Relevant commercial catering electrical experience (17th, 16th, 15th edition, HNC, NVQ, City and Guilds in electrics would be an advantage)
- Minimum 6 months recent experience working on Commercial Catering Equipment
- Driver's Licence
- Basic Salary from £32,000 + (on experience)
- Standard working week at 40 hours
- Paid door to door
- 33 Days Holiday
- Overtime paid at time and a quarter before 8am and time and a half after 5pm and Weekends. Bank Holidays are paid at Double time.
- On call 1-3 with £100 pound standby payment + overtime rates when called out (this will add an extra £1,700 on top of your basic salary!)
- As much or as little overtime offered to engineers (which ever you prefer)
- Ford Transit vans with a Fuel card - can be used for personal use
- Top up Comcat training provided and funded, manufacturer training also provided when / if needed.
- Smart Phone
- IPad 2
- Uniform / PPE
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959494654