IT Support Team Leader / IT Support Manager
IT Support Team Leader / IT Support Manager sought by a company who are experiencing huge growth within the UK.
You will be responsible for leading, motivating, managing and developing the support teams in our including; 1st line Services desk, 2nd Line Support and 3rd Line Support.
The ideal candidate will have previous support management experience, a natural talent for getting the best out of teams and a sound understanding of the technologies.
The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Provide hierarchical escalation in line with the Escalation Policy
- Invoke established hierarchical escalation to ensure SLA's are achieved
- To build and maintain strong relationships with internal departments and teams along with third parties.
- To develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the team's processes and the role they play in providing exceptional customer service
- To minimise incident management errors and complaints
- Representing the Service Desk in a professional manner. Setting the benchmark for the rest of the team and ensuring the team produce work of the highest standards
- To implement departmental strategy development plans and identify opportunities to enhance quality
- To coach and develop team members' incident management knowledge and skills, identifying and reporting training needs.
- To take responsibility for all issues that arise within the team, escalating when appropriate
- Ensure all work carried out is within the defined company policies and procedures as well as the ITIL framework
- To have an awareness of the operational risks of the department, escalating issues or changes and maintaining accurate information to support these
- Responsible for Team management of direct reports including:
- Recording and monitoring of sickness/absence and performance levels (SLAs and KPIs)
- Workload management and allocation
- Escalating absence, performance or disciplinary issues
- Holding regular one-to-one meetings
Knowledge and Skills required
- Some exposure to team leading/managing
- Good experience with Window Servers 2003 onwards
- Good knowledge with Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
- Must have great communication skills
If this role would be of interest to you, please apply with your most up-to-date CV and I will give you a call to discuss the role in more detail.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959492899