Insurance Administrator (Apprentice)
We're the number one car finance website in the UK for a reason. It's because we pride ourselves on being the best.
Our business is driven by a strong entrepreneurial spirit, which is encouraged throughout every department. We keep this culture by only hiring brilliant people who are driven, ambitious and challenge the norm. We're good at what we do, but there is always room to improve which is why we're serious about investing in our people.
What is the role?
Working within a fast paced sales department you will be the first point of contact for any administration queries ensuring these are actioned accurately and efficiently. Working alongside the operational team manager to ensure that our customer receive the best possible service.
What can you expect to be doing?
Entering data onto the system ensuring customers receive accurate policy documents which are in line with the products they have purchased. Communicate with customers via phone and email to complete necessary tasks to meet customer needs and expectations.
What can we expect from you?
- Set up direct debit mandates for customers on our chosen funder's website.
- Update the insurance team's sales and call stats on a daily basis to deliver accurate KPIs for the team.
- Respond and action any tasks or requests that come into the Insurance Support Inbox.
- Process customer refunds where necessary.
What will you get in return?
- Company funded BUPA healthcare plan
- Pension Scheme & Death in Service
- Family friendly benefits including Childcare vouchers
- Company reward scheme including: length of service awards, peer to peer recognition, suggestion scheme and employee of the month & year awards
- Free fruit, tea and coffee
- Refer a friend reward scheme
- Company social events including: summer parties, team nights out & much more
- Make a difference day - 1 paid day off work to volunteer at a charity of your choice
- Free on site gym (newly refurbished with brand new equipment)
- Communal Gardens
- On site restaurant
- Subsidised car parking
Why CarFinance 247?
You can be certain that with us you're guaranteed to develop your career. You'll be learning new things every single day thanks to our dedicated training team. We really believe in our people & strive to ensure every single person reaches their full potential.
If you're excited about a new challenge or simply want a chat with a member of our recruitment team, you're in the right place.
Get in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959449032