Digital Marketing Specialist
My client is one of the world?s largest Data Centre clients. They have operations across Europe, Africa, Asia and America.
Reporting to the UK Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Specialist?s role is to work closely with the marketing team, key stakeholders and agencies to develop and deliver the digital marketing strategy. The role will include helping to create and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the client portfolio of products and services.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is required to support the UK Marketing Manager in implementing, tracking and optimising the client?s digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels to increase brand awareness, website visits, increase conversion and generate new leads.
This role is involved in UK and some pan-European marketing.
- Managing and executing Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and content marketing initiatives, updating and improving the client website to improve optimisation, reporting and analysing results.
- Developing online campaign content including landing pages, web banners, emails and blogs
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Developing and managing the social media strategy and ensure alignment with business goals
- Developing and implementing guidelines for use of social media by my client?s colleagues to drive brand awareness and customer engagement
- Responsible for reporting on social media activities to measure engagement and brand awareness.
- Responsible for optimising and maintaining the client website and developing best practice for SEO, PPC and SEM campaign planning and management.
- Responsible for analysing and interpreting web and digital metrics, generation of reports and presenting recommendations to the Marketing Manager
- Responsible for the day to day administration of the UK website, supplier management and development and managing supplier performance against set KPI?s
- Responsible for planning and executing planned UK digital marketing campaigns, following the direction of the UK Marketing Manager.
- Identifying and managing digital campaign proposals, calendars, budgets and plans, creating relevant campaign content and reporting on campaign results.
- Making recommendations on and implementing digital campaign improvements.
- Collecting, interpreting and summarising reports and trends in relation to the key markets, highlight key insights to facilitate the development of plans for future activities
- Ensuring the development, delivery and tracking of digital campaigns using the marketing automation system; testing and optimisation of landing pages
- To support and own projects aligned with the client strategy and ad hoc projects arising from the client?s response to market changes.
- To support and assist with implementation of customer satisfaction surveys as assigned by the Marketing Manager
- Educated to Degree Level standard.
- A Marketing qualification, preferably a CIM Diploma.
- A background in CMS, SEO, PPC and SEM, marketing automation and email marketing;
- Member of the CIM.
- 2 years min. marketing experience.
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Must be familiar with web design and content management systems
- Must have excellent attention to detail and high personal standards for excellence.
- Must have excellent analytical and project management skill
- Must have experience managing outside vendors supporting digital activities.
- Data Centre Knowledge.
- Strong digital marketing and analytical skills.
- Solid knowledge and experience in SEO, SEM, PPC and web analytics
- Experience in using marketing automation and CRM systems.
- Extensive experience in online content creation and delivery.
- Highly organised with ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- Must be able to lead and work collaboratively in a matrixed organisation.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Ability to coordinate with internal and external stakeholders while managing a diverse workload.
- Ability to thrive and multi-task in a high-pressure environment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959440655