QA Software Tester
QA Software Tester required with experience of testing web applications on high-volume websites (1m+ visitors per month). This is an exciting tie to join and be responsible for building out a QA function from scratch within the organisation. Mobile experience would be advantageous in either a web platform or native mobile app. The successful QA Software Tester will have previous experience of automation frameworks like Selenium or TestRunner.
- Execute tests to ensure that output to production is of a high quality through a mix of positive and negative testing.
- Review performance and usability as well as functional testing to ensure the user will be getting the most from our platforms.
- Triaging bugs and managing the bug logging and retesting process.
- Coaching and mentoring a junior tester.
- Strong background of testing web applications
- Experience of Agile software development
- Project management and process improvement skills
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional and cross-departmental teams
- Able to understand the commercial drivers that impact on our customers and can discuss solutions in terms of business benefit and ROI.
Our client is currently in the process of rebuilding most of their core customer-facing applications in newer technologies. Based in the heart of Birmingham city centre, the QA Software Tester will have an unrelenting interest in problem solving, the ability to build effective working partnerships and act as a change agent with a clear vision and goal
Benefits: 25 days basic annual leave (plus bank holidays), 10% Employer Pension Contribution, Casual Dress code, Flexible Working Hours, Friday beer fridge and more.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493877