Marketing Executive required for a well-established family-owned business that designs and builds systems for the Oil and Gas, Power Generation, Marine, Agricultural and Mining industries based West Bromwich.
They are one of the market leaders, or enjoy a significant market share. Growing their international distribution is a significant focus.
The client is looking for a very talented, hard-working Marketing Executive who really wants to make a difference and who would like to support B2B marketing activities.
- Advanced in the digital marketing systems they use to support web presence, online advertising and analysis.
- Broad in the scope of the materials, tools and systems they deploy to support the business? national and international sales operations.
- Innovative in the adoption of new techniques and technology on their website and in sales support materials.
- Forward-looking in their approach to the as-yet unknown tools that may help tomorrow.
- The approach is heavily-based around digital marketing, but it must also blend well with the traditional activities ? events, telesales and field sales ? that have been the mainstay of the company?s business for decades.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities;
- Write copy for web content, PR materials, product sales literature, handbooks, email campaigns, online and print adverts, video scripts, etc.
- Optimise web content (SEO).
- Edit images, videos and other materials to support marketing activities.
- Proof-read copy and obtain approval of marketing materials.
- Design basic marketing collateral, presentations and manuals
Skills and Attributes Required;
- Experience working in a B2B marketing department is essential.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent literacy and numeracy.
- Should be able to illustrate successful digital marketing projects incorporating SEO, PPC and alignment with a business? commercial goals.
- Must have excellent skills with specific programmes such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel plus a strong aptitude for IT in general.
- Previous experience with WordPress, WordPress Multi-Lingual, Gravity Forms, Mozand a CRM system will be useful.
- Strong understanding of data analysis using standard tools such as Google Analytics and further analysis in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to present strategies, projects and analysis to internal or external audiences.
- The company has five business divisions so excellent organisational, project and time management skills are important.
- Ability to understand commercial relationships and goals.
- Ability to understand, discuss and explain complex mechanical systems would be an advantage.
Key Personal Attributes;
- An assertive personality.
- A strong desire to learn and develop.
- A hard-worker.
- Team Player
- A good collaborator.
- Honest and ethical.
- Inventive and inquisitive.
- Easy-going and open.
- Dedicated to high standards and continuous improvement
- Has a Can-do attitude
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 8:30am till 4:30pm Mon ? Fri
Salary: c£25k - £26k basic
Fantastic company benefits include: Life Assurance, Paycare Medical, Pension & 33 days annual leave
Cushillo Personnel Ltd is an online recruitment company, providing recruitment solutions to the Finance, Commercial, Manufacturing & Engineering sectors throughout the Black Country, Shropshire & Staffordshire regions. Cushillo Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493549