INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER - GLOBAL BANK
TO £50 + BENS
One of the world?s largest Financial Services companies is on the lookout for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their team to provide engineering, implementation and operational support for the collaboration infrastructure that underpins global collaboration services. The successful candidate must be confident and experienced in supporting global IT infrastructure for large corporate business and have worked with a range of key technologies along with expert knowledge of collaboration solutions.
- Support collaboration infrastructure services to the firm globally, and enable the business to satisfy its current and future objectives.
- Lifecycle collaboration infrastructure software and hardware components including evaluation, configuration and deployment of new hardware/firmware/software to optimise stability and security of services.
- Solutions engineering and project delivery of new technologies to ensure seamless integration with existing infrastructure
- Provide fast resolution to incidents that arise, to understand the root cause of problems, and to continually improve service availability.
- Maximise service availability of collaboration infrastructure services through 24/365 proactive and reactive support of the environment.
- Act as a point of escalation to identify and remediate both pro-actively and reactively any fault within the global collaboration infrastructure estate.
- Develop Problem, Change and Incident Management processes
- Identify any risks and vulnerabilities related to Collaboration Infrastructure
- Build and maintain lab and UAT test environment?s that accurately reflect production services.
- Experience troubleshooting complex IT services to root cause
- Experience planning and implementing high risk changes with global impact
- Expert knowledge of collaboration solutions such as Video Conferencing, Audio Conferencing, Data Conferencing, Web casting, Digital signage and media streaming.
- Proven incident/problem management experience, working with ITIL framework for corporate organizations.
- Proven experience of change implementation under ITIL framework for corporate organizations.
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure services i.e. Windows/Linux servers, SQL databases, Active Directory, Firewalls, Networks.
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience supporting a global IT infrastructure for large corporate business. Candidates must be educated to a degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject; anyone with an ITIL qualification will be at a distinct advantage.
This vacancy is being advertised by Finovate Search Limited. The services advertised by Finovate Search are those of an Employment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959446691