Are you an experienced retail manager? Do you want to work for one of the UK's leading brands?
Then I have a fantastic opportunity for you to take that next step in your career.
I am working with a leading brand in the UK who are on the lookout for a Store Manager in Galashiels.
On a day to day basis you will be:
* Supporting your colleagues in store
* Completing reviews with each colleague on a weekly/monthly basis
* Training and developing your team to be best in class
* Developing a business plan to take your own store to the next level
* Controlling shrinkage and developing action plans where necessary
* Executing new product launches
* Completing absence and lateness reviews with the team when needed
* Outreach work into you local community to encourage the use of technology and also support its adoption
You must be flexible in the hours that you can work as weekend working is regularly required as this will be your stores busiest time.
We are looking for an experienced retail store manager, preferably from a technology retailer but all backgrounds will be considered. You must be motivated and driven with high energy as you are leading a team of sales consultants.
On offer is an excellent basic salary up to £28,000 with bonus that can add an extra £4000 on top of this. An excellent pension scheme and various discounts are also available, letting you get the latest tech in your hands from day 1!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77549945