Audit & Accounts Senior
Audit & Accounts Senior (Part Qualified)
Aston Tate are working with a very well recognised accountancy practice based in South West London who are looking to expand their Audit & Accounts team before the new year.
Our client, a large firm in London are looking for a part qualified Audit & Accounts Senior who is looking to progress their career within practice.
- Current mid-stage studier (ACCA) with at least three years Practice experience gained in a small to medium sized firm.
- Must be competent in preparing accounts (sole trader, partnership and company accounts) to Partner review stage based on incomplete books and records - the interview process will consist of questions to establish the level of competency in accounts preparation from incomplete books and records.
- Must have experience with audit work - experience of fieldwork to review stage essential.
- Ability to work closely with Senior Managers/Managers
- Strong academic history required and first time passes in all professional exams preferable. Degree standard education not a requirement.
- Exemplary team player with a positive, client focused attitude.
- Competent on computers and associated software. Working knowledge of CCH, Xero and MS Office products, especially Excel, a strong advantage.
- Excellent administrative, organisational and communication skills, good spoken and written English are necessary conditions of employment.
- Working to high levels of accurately within defined deadlines.
Typical tasks required:
- sole trader/partnership/statutory accounts preparation from complete and incomplete books and records;
- audit work - planning, fieldwork and completion;
- corporation tax; and VAT returns reviews.
- Able to form good relationships with clients and colleagues alike.
- Working with colleagues and clients to gather information needed for the preparation of tax returns.
- Paid study support in accordance with the firm's training policy.
- Salary paid on a monthly basis in accordance with experience and market rate. Half yearly bonuses paid at the absolute discretion of the Board of Directors.
- Working hours: 9.00am to 5.30pm.
- 20 days holiday increasing by one day for each additional year of service (to a maximum of 25 days).
If you feel you have the relevant experience for the Audit and Accounts opportunity, please apply directly below with a copy of your updated CV.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959491968