Opal Recruitment have the pleasure working with a friendly and professional Accountancy Practice in Sale. My client is looking for an experienced payroll clerk who has worked within a similar role within practice and who is fully conversant with auto enrolment.
This role would suit someone who is experienced within payroll and someone who has a friendly and hard working attitude. Sage experience is essential for this role, bureau experience is also desirable but not essential as long as the candidate has experience dealing with high volume payroll.
Salary circa £25,000
- Processing monthly and weekly client payroll including RTI, statutory year-end returns and P60s.
- Administering the Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay and Statutory Paternity Pay Schemes.
- Running the automatic enrolment processes, producing and issuing standard letters using Sage Payroll and issuing pension providers with relevant data.
- Processing joiners and leavers.
- Recording sickness and other absences.
- Completing various forms required by HM Revenue & Customs.
- Liaising with clients by telephone, email and by letter to obtain data, to provide payslips and report and resolve client queries.
- Solid payroll experience
- Sage experience essential
- Bureau experience desirable
- Up to date with HMRC legislation
- Able to work under pressure and to strict targets and deadlines
- Excellent numerical skills
- Great attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- Good understanding of auto-enrolment pensions
- Reliable and trustworthy
To apply or for more information please contact Emma Glover at Opal Recruitment.
Please apply today to avoid disappointment.
We represent positions in the following disciplines: Accountancy, Audit, Taxation, Finance, HR, Insurance and Office Support. Please visit our website for further contact details. *************************
You can also like us on facebook /Opalrecruitment
and follow us on twitter @OpalRecruituk for all our latest jobs opportunities and news
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959445648