Merchandiser - fashion
This Merchandising job is with an established British retailer to join their Head Office team in the Greater Manchester area.
Reporting directly into the Head of Merchandising, your role will be to maximise sales and margin targets through all channels to deliver accurate planning, and forecasting plans.
The ideal candidate will come from a multi-channel background in any category. Key accountabilities as a Merchandiser include:
- In depth range planning, working closely with stores to ensure ranges and volumes are delivered in line with sell through
- Budgeting and promotion planning with Head of Merchandising
- Manage coordination of OTB, and stock intake, planning initial stock pushes and keeping stock levels under control to maximise sales whilst limiting stock risk
- Pre-season analysis of KPIs - assessing sales, margin, stock and returns form top line and detailed product view to carry out range planning
- Monitor trading channels to trade stock effectively through all selling channels
- Effectively manage supplier relationships to ensure deadlines are met accordingly
- Coach and develop any junior members of your team, creating a high-performance culture across the business
- Maintain commercial awareness throughout the wider business and market
- My client is open to product background, but experience in multi-channel environment would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will ideally have at least 1 years' experience at Merchandiser level, and be a self-starter with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships across departments within the business.
As Merchandiser, you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits. If you are interested in this job, and in commutable distance to Greater Manchester please apply with your up to date CV today quoting Q104002.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77539585