Field Sales Canvasser (Energy)
Our client is the newest addition to a large Energy Group whom specialize within the Energy Services sector for commercial and residential properties.
They are focused on positively improving lives from an environmental and economic perspective and are trusted by hundreds of high profile clients to undertake maximum efficiencies.
Their aim is to develop, implement and manage successful innovative delivery mechanisms for both new and proven carbon-saving technologies. They offer a vibrant and innovative way of thinking and their passionate team are what makes them unique.
Main Role Outlined
They are looking for great field based Canvassers to promote the company's growth strategy. Reporting to the Field Sales Manager for canvassing it will be your responsibility to help drive the Eco targets by identifying ECO eligible customer in the domestic market.
You will be expected to manage your day and keep your manager informed where required. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of delivering outstanding results in a field sales environment and a strategic approach to planning for success.
You will undoubtedly be an experienced canvasser with a passion for delivering excellent customer satisfaction whilst identifying business at every opportunity.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Plan and schedule the most efficient and effective canvassing route
- Identify Eco customers eligibility to allow customer to be deemed, scored & surveyed
- Gather enough information to qualify the customer
- An integral part of this role will be to capitalize on sales opportunities and close deals
- Follow up business opportunities and create a pipeline of warm sales leads and customer prospects
- Manage a geographical area and service customers' needs
- Represent the company with a sense of pride and professionalism
- Work well with office staff and manger to aid job completion
This is a self-employed role, therefore the successful candidate will need to be accountable for their own performance, time management and sales targets.
Skills & Attributes
- Good with people
- Great communication of products and service
- Knowledge of heating and insulation would be an advantage
- Deemed score/Dea experienced advantageous
- Initiative and self-drive
- Flexibility to travel
- Happy to travel to areas of eco work
- Ability to adapt and evolve to the business
- Good OTE £26,000 - Uncapped earning potential
- Work your own hours and be your own boss
- Work from any location
- Support for personal growth
- A company that truly values and rewards your hard work
If you have the right skills and want to be part of an established company then please click "Apply Now" - Your application will go directly to the hiring manager for consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959444756