Audit / Accounts Senior - Growing, Vibrant South Wales Practice - Cardiff - Up to £35,000
Your new company
Multi-site Accountancy Practice based in South Wales with a Cardiff Head Office. My client have enjoyed fantastic growth over the last few years and have become regarded as one of the top independent firms in Wales. Due to an increase in higher net worth clients, their Audit team is growing to meet demand and they're in need of an experienced Audit / Accounts Senior
Your new role
As an Audit/Accounts Senior, you will be required to:
- Provide an on-site co-ordination role for audit clients including planning, day to day control of the audit team, liaising with clients and completing audit assignments
- Some IFRS experience desirable
- Knowledge of FRS 102 and new UK GAAP
- Report to an Audit Manager/Director
- Have supervisory responsibility for teams of up to 2 people
- Coach and train junior staff
- Some assignments may require travel.
What you'll need to succeed
- Technically capably in audit and financial reporting
- ACCA/ ACA or equivalent professional qualification or several years'
- Broad range audit experience including planning, controlling and completing diverse range of assignments
- Gained experience of supervising and developing junior staff
What you'll get in return
Very competitive salary plus the opportunity to join a growing firm with strong career paths of staff. Great package in line with what you would expect from a modern, forward thinking firm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77537159