Sitec are currently recruiting for a prestigious Engineering company based in Bristol and are seeking a Credit Controller on a contract basis for an estimated 6 months initially.
Role description and responsibilities for the Credit Controller:
- Work closely with the Client to ensure current and overdue balances are collected, keeping overdue debt to a minimum.
- Ensure all invoices are produced promptly and accurately.
- Ensure forecast dates for receipt of monies are up to date and accurate.
- Ensure that the daily cash sheets are maintained and are accurate.
- Previous experience of working in a highly pressurised Credit Controller role.
- Previous experience of working with MOD as a customer.
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Excellent communication skills - excellent verbal communicator who is able to establish themselves as a credible advocate of the company.
- Tenacious and resilient.
- Diligent with excellent attention to detail.
- Able to work well under pressure.
Successful applicants for the Credit Controller role will be required to be Security Cleared and under take credit check prior to appointment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959473843