Newly Qual / Finalist for Southampton Based SME Business - £30000 - £40000
Your new role
This Management Accountant vacancy is a key role within the finance function, to assist in producing timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual accounts for the company, but also to assist the Financial Controller with proactively improving processes and efficiency. Providing accounting support and analysis for all staff and ensuring the provision of accurate accounting records.
What you'll need to succeed
- CIMA or ACCA Qualified (essential)
- Previous experience in Management Accountant role
- Owned and seen through process changes and taken accountability for project work.
- Proactive, confident, decision maker, perseverance, ability to challenge business processes, and follow through.
- Highly organised with efficient time management and ability to prioritise accordingly
- Strong IT skills in MS Office, experience of using Microsoft Dynamics GP would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, written and verbal
- Professional manner
What you'll get in return
- Profit share scheme
- Generous pension contributions
- Life assurance 4 x salary
- Substantial staff discount
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77535193