Delivery Manager | IT Project Manager | Financial Services |
My client is recruiting for a Delivery Manager to join their team based in Coventry.
Reporting into the Senior Delivery Manager, the Delivery Manager will be responsible for the end to end delivery of IT projects into a financial services organisation, ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget. Furthermore the Delivery Manager will be required to work closely with third party suppliers and stakeholders within the business to achieve the desired result and ensure requirements and agreed standards are met.
- End to end IT project delivery to meet agreed timescales, budget and quality constraints and standards.
- To work collaboratively with key stakeholders including 3rd part suppliers, internal stakeholders and product owners to ensure relevant processes, requirements, criteria and deployment are established.
- Provide full project visibility to relevant parties.
- Full budget for the project
- The development of relationships with colleagues across the organisation
- Sharing expertise across other projects to ensure best practice.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Established background of working as a supplier and delivering into a Financial Services organisation
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the business.
- A proven track record of end to end IT project delivery- delivering on time and to budget.
- Politically aware and able to manage sensitive relations between multiple parties.
The ideal candidate will be resilient with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with strong financial acumen and the ability to work collaboratively and independently.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959440856