BIW Dimensional Engineer - tooling maturation - £3089
BIW Dimensional Engineer - tooling maturation - £30.89
As a Dimensional Maturation & Build Integrity Engineer working for a leading automotive company based Gaydon you will be responsible for the dimensional maturation of the body structure. This includes involvement from conception of designs through to the launch of the finished vehicle and requires a clear understanding of part, assembly and system interaction which involves, tolerance, variability, and methods of location and measurement.
- A high degree of inter departmental interaction is expected, specifically in areas that have a direct relationship to the deliverables of the department. A detailed job outline is identified below;
- Support the Dimensional Maturation and Build Integrity Project Engineer in the Programme deliverables.
- Identify and drive tasks associated with the Dimensional Maturation and Build Integrity roles and responsibilities and report out status in an agreed format.
- Support the buy off of the virtual product and process validation provided by the Dimensional Management and DVA team for all model lines
- Support the Project Engineer and monitor the planning, execution and administration of product and manufacturing tooling maturation events through the various launch phases
- BIW Dimensional Maturation experience
- Engineers should be highly self-motivated, production orientated individuals, with proven team leading and effective communication skills
- Applicants should ideally possess a HNC / HND or equivalent, in a relevant Engineering Discipline and sound hands on experience in the dimensional product on tooling maturation, preferably in the Body Shop
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476036