Bookkeeper Job in Welwyn Garden City, Temporary to Permanent role
Your new company
This company is based in the centre of Welwyn Garden City and they are recruiting for a Full or Part-Time Bookkeeper.
Your new role
This is a temporary to permanent role which is a great opportunity to try before you buy. Starting off at an hourly rate equivalent to 28-30K Salary, this Bookkeeper role will be in a fast paced environment and you will need to hit the ground running. The main duties of the role include:
- Maintaining the Purchase Ledger
- Payments / Cash Book / Cash Management
- Sales Ledger
- Management Accounts
- Completing the Trial Balance
- Month End Reports
- Raising sales invoices in various currencies
What you'll need to succeed
The main requirements for the role include:
- Previous bookkeeping experience is desired
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Experience using multi-currencies is preferred
- Experience completing Month End reports and Management Accounts
- Use of the Access Dimensions Accounting System would be a plus
What you'll get in return
You will receive a great opportunity to work on a temporary contract before the role going permanent. You will be paid the equivalent of 28-30K Salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77537832