Product Engineering Manager
Role: Product Engineering Manager / New Product Development Manager
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 per annum + benefits
Location: Commutable from Newbury, Cirencester, Oxford, Chippenham, Swindon and surrounding areas
A highly successful and fast paced manufacturer are looking for a Product Engineering Manager or Supervisor to provide comprehensive and professional support to the development and introduction of products into the business and market.
Reporting into the Head of Engineering, your role will include;
- Project management of new model introductions and minor model changes, design change and VAVE applications, through into production, including supplier management and customer liaison.
- Responsible for Specification Control and Technical Control of all products manufactured by the company.
- To set and monitor annual business plans and budgets.
- To manage staff and monitor their performance through regular meetings and reviews, identifying training and development opportunities.
- Report on department activities on a regular basis to the Senior Management team, ensuring accurate and timely reporting of the relevant Key Performance Indicators.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including Suppliers and Customers to ensure optimal performance.
- Complete regular performance reviews, manage attendance, holidays, disciplinary issues and procedures as appropriate.
- Carry out regular project status review meetings to ensure achievement of milestones, including gap analysis and recovery measures.
- Generate and present evaluation reports to senior management.
- Identify and implement improvement initiatives, both for the product and the running of the section.
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment is essential, preferably in the automotive industry, either OEM or Tier 1.
- Product and new introduction project management experience
- Qualified ideally within Engineering
- Management or Supervisory experience of staff
- Self motivated and an interest in being challenged
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now and send your most up to date CV to Wesley at TechNichols Resourcing to be considered. Or call TechNichols Resourcing and speak with Wesley for further information.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard back within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959451709