UX Designer - London - Up to £65K banking bonus & package
UX Designer ? London ? Up to £65K + banking bonus & package.
One of the UK?s leading banking groups based in the City are expanding their digital teams and are hiring for a UX Designer.
You will be joining a team responsible for re-imaging the digital experience of a bank who have millions of customers in the UK and tens of millions of customers around the world. The scope for having a large impact on a huge customer population is immense at this company. This role will require you to do the following.
- You?ll design the bank?s digital products and services. This means working with the digital products team as part of a developing agile capability
- As a practitioner, you?ll take a hands on approach to working with product teams and stakeholders. You?ll work directly with digital product leads to create experiences which deliver on client and business needs. You?ll work with our agencies to adapt and develop our standards based on these experiences and to lead their work in delivery.
- Your focus will be to make actual things rather than just pictures of things. And these skills constantly evolve ? so you?ll be an enthusiast who wants to work in a self-driving, self-learning team.
Key skills required to be suitable.
- Contribute to Visual Design standards for the Bank
- Contribute to the design strategy and turn it into actionable UX
- Take a systematic and pragmatic approach to UX design
- Develop and produce artefacts across the full design spectrum as required by projects (sketches, prototypes, storyboards, annotated wireframes, experience maps and narrative)
- Discuss your design, UX and solutions with stakeholders within the bank
- Give clear direction to implementation teams to bring your UX to life
- Eloquently and simply present, explain and justify design solutions and decisions to multidisciplinary teams
- Build and manage relationships across the digital team
- Be an active, motivated and inspired member of the team
- Be able to use the usual design and prototyping software to a high standard (Such as: Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Invision, Axure, Omnigraffle, Sublime/Atom, Keynote, pen and paper)
- Be a skilled and experienced designer covering the full UX spectrum
- Be able to help plan, develop and execute user research to inform design decisions
- Be able to confidently sketch journeys and interfaces in collaborative teams
- Understand the scope you are working to, define project activities, estimate effort and ask for help when needed
This role is based in the City of London in an newly design office which is specific for the digital team of the bank. The basic salaries go up to £65K with an additional bonus and corporate benefits scheme (HC, PH etc)
This is a great opportunity to join a team heavily investing in its digital image and products offering fantastic future career growth.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959488846