Job Title: Development Engineer
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 + Package
Development Engineer required to join a busy Engineering business in Oxford.
Due to my clients continued growth I am looking for a Development Engineer to join their team. You will be joining a busy Engineering business which designs and manufactures scientific equipment which is used in a range of industries worldwide.
- Competitive Salary
- 26 Days + Bank Holidays
- Family Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 37.5hr week, 1pm Friday finish
As the Development Engineer you will be part of the Research & Development team contributing to the development of existing scientific equipment. This will be a multi-disciplined role which will see you involved within full life-cycle development of this technology.
What will you be doing?
As a Development Engineer you will be:
- A key member of the team working on the development of new methods and instrumentation for these scientific applications.
- Continuous improvement of existing methods and instrumentation.
- Prepare technical reports and scientific papers for wide spread results.
- Supporting other departments of the business: Engineering, Production, Customer Support & Sales.
What are we looking for?
As a Development Engineer you should have:
- Experience with UHV Instrumentation & Vacuum Deposition.
- Hands-on experience with UHV equipment.
- Ability to run projects without supervision and delivering on time.
- A PhD, as this will be an advantage.
If you are interested working on bespoke scientific equipment and feel you have the experience to be suitable for this Development Engineer role please hit the "apply" button and I will be in contact.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487110