Junior Legal Secretary
My client is a Solicitors practice based in London who are experts in Contentious trust, Probate, Charity and Mediation specialists.
They are looking to hire a Junior Secretary to support the Managing Partner.
The right candidate will ideally have prior experience as a Secretary and a willingness to learn directly from a Partner.
You must have:
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- An ability to use your initiative and to confidently support both clients and senior staff
- You will be required to take on responsibility, learn quickly and deliver accurately to deadlines.
Candidate Profile and experience:
- A willingness to learn
- Excellent spelling and punctuation
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent IT skills, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to team work
- Ability to work closely with clients
- Good telephone manner
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959484468