Scrum Master ? Permanent ? Milton Keynes
Are you an experienced and certified Scrum Master working on Cloud based software?
Do you have 2 years? experience leading 2/3 scrum teams?
Do you want to work with some of the best people in the industry?
If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you!
Our Milton Keynes based client is part of an expanding global organisation, specialising in cloud based employee management software. Their clients include some of the world?s biggest names and most innovative brands. You will help the team define, develop and maintain the platform which powers their clients SaaS based products.
- Scrum Master for 2/3 scrum teams
- Work closely with Product Owners, Product Management, and Delivery Management to facilitate the planning and successful delivery of current and future releases
- Facilitate typical agile team ceremonies, including daily stand-ups, retrospectives, grooming, estimation, and sprint reviews
- Facilitate a continuous improvement and experiment-driven culture
- Focus teams on core agile principles and practices, including viewing product quality as a fixed component of any deliverable
- Provide coaching and mentorship to team members, peers and colleagues
- Drive transparency and encourage collaboration both inside and outside of scrum teams
- Act as a coach to the business on agile techniques and the benefits that they deliver
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- CSM, CSP, or CSTC certification
- An ability to think through the problem, shape the solution - regardless of technology
- Analytical thinking, self-motivation, innovation and a desire to learn and help others
- Customer focused & clear communicator
- Minimum of two years? experience as a Scrum Master
- Knowledge of different agile frameworks, including Scrum and Kanban
- Experience working with software development scrum teams
- Experience working in a scaled agile environment
- Knowledge of multiple techniques and approaches when scaling agile
- Experience working with a co-located / remote team
- Experience working in a product environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Strong team-focused approach
This role comes with a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits including, 25 days? holiday, healthcare (after 1 year), Life assurance, childcare vouchers, flexible working hours, pension and more.
TD Group Limited acts as an employment business for interim positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. TD Group is committed to equal opportunity and diversity
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959488108