Electronics Repair Technician
An immediate vacancy for an experienced Electrical/Electronic Repair Technician to work for a well-established company. Based near Folkestone, salaried up to £27,000.
The role will involve testing, calibration, fault-finding to component level and repairing products that have been returned.
You will ideally be qualified to HNC Electrical/Electronic discipline (or equivalent) with previous experience in a similar technical role. You will be conversant with the use of fault finding devices such multi-meters and oscilloscopes, with experience of fault finding at component level.
- Ability to read and understand manuals, schematics, and circuit diagrams.
- Ability to fault find, and diagnose root cause.
- Working experience within an electrical test environment.
- Experience of producing fault reports and inputting correct data into ERP software.
- Good communication skills, written and conversational.
Due to the location, you will need to have a full driving license and access to your own transport.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487894