A leading supplier based in the heart of Manchester is looking to grow their Merchandise team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a young, fast paced and energetic business in a critical role for the business. If you’re interested in working with great product and with interesting people then I want to hear from you. Import Merchandiser - Dealing with contract / high street customers for Mens and Ladies such as HOF, River Island, Amazon.
Import Merchandiser - The Role:
- Raise, manage and track purchase orders and amend where necessary.
- Create and manage the Critical Path to ensure agreed delivery dates are maintained.
- Liaising with suppliers on a day to day basis, ensuring samples, lab dips etc. are received according to CP
- Responsible for the timely delivery of all samples and submissions to customers.
- Advising and approving all labelling / packaging / testing information following customer manuals.
- Uploading and maintaining order and test information on customers online portals.
- Liaising with customers, responding promptly to communications to ensure all needs are met.
- Arrange Bulk Test Reports with the Factories and vendors.
- Manage High street accounts and build strong relationships with retail customers and suppliers.
Import Merchandiser - The Person:
- Preferably 12-18 months experience in a similar role.
- MUST have managed the critical path.
- Ideally have worked with contract customers.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office, in particular Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent communication, organisational and negotiation skills.
Import Merchandiser - The Company:
This is a dynamic company with several sides to their business. On one hand they are a supplier to some of the biggest retailers in the country. On the other, a successful brand that has a strong following on celebrities and from the British public. This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing and busy company who will look after you and help you to progress in your fashion career.
Please apply with your updated CV to
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77434859