A leading manufacturer in Manchester city centre are looking for an Administrator to join the team - £18,000
Your new company
Going from strength to strength, this company focuses on specialist manufacturing, and is one of the market leaders in the UK. They have seen annual back to back growth, and now require more staff to join the team.
Your new role
- Assisting our team dealing with large national accounts
- Creating Job sheets
- Monitoring emails
- Communicating with customers
- Liaising with the company's engineers, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Providing holiday and absence cover.
- General Office Duties.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications - Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience using own initiative to manage workload
- Flexible approach to working
- Problem solving in a time dependent industry
- Ability to work in a fast paced team
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary of between £16,000 - 18,000 and continual training throughout.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77550459