Our client is a highly successful manufacturing business with operations throughout the UK. They are looking for a Payroll Supervisor to join their team based in Redditch.
What will you do as Payroll Supervisor
In this role, you will be required to provide a professional payroll service to the group and maintain accurate payroll records and ensure compliance. Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, you will have responsibility for 2 members of staff and ensure continuous improvement of processes affecting the payroll function.
Key activities will include:
- Undertake payrolls on a weekly and monthly basis to the required deadlines ensuring legislative compliance and payments made
- Ensure the accuracy of data from the time and attendance system
- Ensure all changes are appropriately authorised and correctly applied to the payroll system
- Manage the piecework system to ensure bonuses are calculated correctly
- Administer and operate the group?s pension scheme processes, including managing the auto-enrolment scheme
- Ensure all pensions are calculated correctly and payments are made
- Maintenance and development of the payroll system and associated systems
- Produce and submit all HMRC requirements monthly and annually
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills & attributes:
- You will be an experienced and organised payroll professional
- Be able to work accurately and methodically at speed and cope with strict weekly and monthly deadline pressures
- Attention to detail and logical with problem solving abilities
- Experience of supervising staff
- IT literate with payroll systems experience and good excel skills
- Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of payroll and related matters.
In return, you will work in a friendly, supportive & highly collaborative environment and receive a competitive salary plus benefits dependant on experience.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487923