IT Infrastructure Engineer - Cisco - London - £40,000 Bonus
IT Infrastructure Engineer - Cisco - London - £40,000 + 10% Bonus
IT Infrastructure Engineer with strong Cisco and Microsoft Server 2012 / Microsoft Server 2016 infrastructure experience is required by a leading company based in North London. You should ideally have some Exchange Server 2010 / 2016, Active Directory, Hyper-V and networking experience. If you are ITIL, CCNA or MCSE qualified then this would be a bonus
Main Duties include:
- Installation, management and configuration of networks and servers in a high-availability architecture to include Cisco ASA, Cisco Catalyst, network cabling Microsoft Server 2012 / 2016 and firewalls
- Administration and configuration of SAN, Microsoft Hyper-V, Windows Clustering and IIS
- Administration and troubleshooting of Microsoft Exchange 2010 / 2016
- Administration of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 / 2014, Active Directory, DNS and Group Policy
- Monitoring systems for performance and security issues
- Penetration testing including liaising with third party vendors
- Written reports, of issues and developments in IT, advise on purchase of hardware and software
- You must have a least 3 years' hands-on technical experience of both Cisco and Microsoft Server 2012 / 2016 in a 2nd / 3rd line IT role
- Networking and systems administration including design, management and implementation of secure IP connectivity
- Understanding of IT hardware, security concepts, systems & controls
- Microsoft (MCSE) or Cisco (CCNA or CCNP) qualifications would be advantageous
This is a fantastic IT Infrastructure Engineer role for a leading company in North London. You will join a team of 6 IT Infrastructure engineers and a team of 20 in total in IT. As the IT Infrastructure Engineer you will build robust and reliable networks that can cope with the increased demand of in-house software development, application hosting and my client's recent growth.
This a 2nd/3rd line role where the successful candidate will work within the established IT Infrastructure Team maintaining and improving the large IT network that provides IT services to both internal users and external clients.
My client is looking to pay a starting salary of between £35,000 - £40,000 + 15% Bonus + Pension + Share options.
Keywords: IT Infrastructure Engineer - Cisco - Microsoft Server - Hyper-V - CCNA - CCNP - MCSE - Active Directory - London
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489116