Greetings from TCS !!
We are hiring for Siebel Developer role.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design and development, unit testing of change requests.
- Assist with troubleshooting, triaging and resolving issues discovered testing phases.
- Troubleshooting and fixing production issues.
- Demonstrate hands-on experience in Siebel 8.x configuration (including Siebel Tools, workflows, Siebel Scripting, Run time Events, DVM, Siebel Open UI) is required
- Demonstrate hands-on experience in Siebel EAI Technologies HTTP, FTP, XML Transports, Web Services and Integration workflow Processes.
- Demonstrate experience in Siebel Scripting (eScript/SVB), Business Services, & using Siebel Adapters/Connectors/APIs
- Demonstrate experience in analyzing and transforming business requirements into functional design.
- Demonstrate experience in Oracle Policy Automation.
- Possess experience in public sector implementations.
- Demonstrate experience in Siebel BI Publisher reports
- Demonstrate Functional experience of Siebel 8.x Application
- Siebel 8.x Certified.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and experience with SQL/database technologies
- Demonstrate experience with Software development lifecycle methodologies, quality assurance and software testing, business requirement definition, systems analysis and design
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate extensive relevant experience
- Possess excellent verbal and communication presentation skills
- Must be assertive, supportive, disciplined, diligent, attention to details. Supportive of team members and advisory in style
- Must have or be able to obtain full SC clearance
- Possess the ability and willingness to be working in shift patterns, out of hours and on-call
A bit about us?.
Who We Are: Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global businesses, ensuring a level of certainty that no other firm can match. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $13.4 billion for year ended March 31, 2014 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India
What We Offer: TCS offers a consulting-led integrated portfolio of IT and IT-enabled services delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model (GNDM ), recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development.
Lineage: TCS is part of the Tata group, one of India's largest industrial conglomerates and most respected brands. TCS has over 300,000 of the world's best-trained consultants in 46 countries
History: TCS was established in 1968 as a division of Tata Sons Limited. TCS Ltd. got incorporated as a separate entity on January 19, 1995.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959490634