Graduate Marketing Intern
Marketing Intern 6 Months
£15,000 pro rata
Picadilly Circus, London
Summit is a changemaker and retail specialist. Our goal is to be the world?s most trusted provider of innovation to retailers, and revolutionize the way people shop. We provide omnichannel expertise in online strategy, e-commerce technology, online marketing, trading, and logistics to some of the world?s leading retailers. We are passionate about helping our clients transform their business by thinking and acting differently. We give advice that changes the way retailers think about their business. We build technology that makes it easy for them to trade and for their customers to buy. We create online marketing that brings people closer to their business. We make it more likely that people buy from our clients than anyone else. This includes leading brands like Argos, Jaguar, Land Rover, Joules, Three, Habitat, Peugeot, Reckitt Benckiser, and Selfridges & Co.
Your contributions will have real impact - you will help expand our marketing and business success.
This internship will help you develop and grow marketing skills while getting exposed to a fast-paced and high-collaborative business environment. You will get to work independently as well as in teams and be encouraged to own some projects and suggest creative ways in developing campaigns.
- Organising events, roundtables, and conferences
- Creating newsletters, email campaigns and video content
- Updating the website using our CMS
- Blog and other content localisation
- Working with the talent team to facilitate recruitment marketing
- Coordinating branding and merchandise
- Supporting our social media
- Desk research
- Using analytics to track marketing engagement
For 16 years Summit have worked with some of Europe?s most successful retailers and brands, helping them to make more money from retailing online. Our purpose is simple and commercial: to make it more likely that people buy from our clients than anyone else.
Our unique online retail ?value chain? provides our clients with deep expertise across the disciplines required to trade online: Strategy, ecommerce, online marketing, trading and logistics. With 150 staff working across the UK and Europe, we are passionate about helping our clients transform their business opportunity online by thinking and acting differently.
Why you would want to work for us
- You want to be part of a growing company where you can make your mark: you will have opportunity to significantly contribute to an exceptional business and help shape its future.
- You want to make it happen: while we?re all generally up for a good time, we work hard towards producing tangible results that contribute to the company?s success.
- You appreciate and thrive in a relaxed environment: our office is friendly, with events to suite everyone and encouraging a sense of fun. We appreciate that everyone is different, and everyone has something unique to add to the team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Strong creative skills
- Organisational & planning skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- IT literacy
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK. No agency CV?s accepted.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959486406