BI Developer ( SSIS / SSAS / SSRS / ETL / OLAP Cube / MDX / Data Visualisation) - Birmingham - £45,000
BI Developer ( SSIS / SSAS / SSRS / ETL / OLAP Cube / MDX / Data Visualisation) required to join an award-winning global organisation based in Birmingham. The BI Developer ( SSIS / SSAS / SSRS / ETL / OLAP Cube / MDX / Data Visualisation) will be joining the IT Development team, and will be tasked with multiple exciting responsibilities throughout their career, such as supporting key business requirements for the provision of the BI Systems Change ( Full Microsoft BI Stack / SSIS / SSRS / SSAS ) as well as being responsible for end to end reporting and analytics within the development services.
What's in it for you?
- The chance to work for a leading, dedicate food and beverage brand based in Birmingham;
- Excellent opportunity to progress and be part of an award-winning organisation who thrive on employee investment;
- A salary of £45,000;
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays;
- Matched pension contribution;
- Salary sacrifice scheme & much more!
- Proven knowledge, understanding and commercial experience of working with the full Microsoft BI Stack ( SSAS / SSRS / SSIS );
- Track record of successful commercial practise of working with OLAP Cube development, accompanied with experience of MDX;
- ETL using SSIS;
- Commercial experience of Data Warehousing/Solution Design and modelling using Kimball methodology;
- Strong understanding of SQL Server 2008 and above;
- Experience of designing and developing high quality complex reports using SSRS and/or using visualisation/specialist analytical tools and technologies like Tableau, PowerBI, PowerPivot.
As the BI Developer ( SSIS / SSAS / SSRS / ETL / OLAP Cube / MDX / Data Visualisation) you will be joining an award winning global organisation who are passionate about what they do, and pride themselves on providing the best possible solutions for their clients. If you are a professional who is customer focussed, strives to deliver high quality work and are passionate about what you do, then this is an excellent opportunity for you!
For more details on this exciting opportunity as a BI Developer ( SSIS / SSAS / SSRS / ETL / OLAP Cube / MDX / Data Visualisation) please respond by email with an up to date CV to ************************************ and/or call me on **************
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489277