If you're an Android Developer, preferably with some Team Lead experience (not essential) and want to work for the BIGGEST end to end gaming and gambling company in the WORLD, to deliver monster apps, used my millions across the planet, please read on......
Our client is looking to hire an Android Developer, preferably with Team Lead / Project Management experience to work in its Mobile Gaming Division, ideally my client would be looking for someone who can lead a team and/or manage projects, but they would also be happy with an accomplished Android Developer who is willing to take on more responsibility and grow within the role.
The successful Android Developer will be a pragmatic and self-motivated individual who can both work on their own initiative and function well within a team. The Android Developer will be expected to be able to drive the technical and functional design and implementation on Android devices.
As part of a new team being built in London, the Android Developer will be required to work closely with other teams to build best-in-class Android Apps to support the iGaming and Lottery business.
- Design and build world class Android Apps
- Build and manage a supporting framework for Android Apps
- Work with Designers and Product Managers to agree product definitions
- 3 years? experience of building and delivering Android Apps
- Excellent command over Android SDK, JAVA, XML & JSON Web Services
- Excellent knowledge of the most common third-party library used in Android projects
- Excellent knowledge of the Android design patterns
- Experience in implementing Material Design and well-designed UI
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of delivering features to a deadline and working with QA teams
?Nice to have? skills:
- Leadership and Project Management skills and previous experience as a team leader
- Experience of working within a Scrum process
- Building and work with reusable frameworks and plugin style architectures
- Experience of Git / Git Flow and pull / push lifecycle methodolgies
This role will report into the Head of Mobile (Native Development)
Please click on the "APPLY NOW" button if you?re interested and one of our consultants will call you as soon as possible to discuss the role in more detail :-)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959490094