My client now has a vacancy for a Product Manager to join their team in the North East of England. This role is a maternity cover with the potential to become permanent.
My client is a banking business.
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for the for the design, development and day to day management of the business's products. You will have key responsibility for all aspects of the product range - product design, pricing, customer journey/core processes, regulatory /compliance adherence, TCF and risk management.
The successful Product Manager will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record in product management.
- Experience in marketing, customer research/insights.
- Experience of managing pricing and risk strategies for products.
- Strong commercial acumen and customer focus.
- Highly numerate and articulate.
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Able to work from office in North East England 4 days per week with the option of home working 1 day per week.
Excellent basic salary DOE + benefits package on offer for the right candidate.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489538