Oracle Functional Analyst (HR and Payroll)
An opportunity has arisen for an Oracle HR and Payroll Functional Analyst to join a well-established Professional Business Service providing support including HR & Payroll, Finance, Procurement and IT to a number of high profile clients and organisations in the UK.
The HR and Payroll Functional Support team provide the expert functional support for all the application components of the Oracle Ebusiness suite
They provide expert analysis and/or documentation for:
* system changes, enhancements and developments
* testing for test and system
* handover of changes to the UAT & Training teams
* control of application processes
The systems include:
* Oracle e-business Suite (HR, Finance, CRM, Payroll, Procurement, Projects, Grants)
* Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
* supporting all controlled system instances (for example:- Production, UAT, Training and other relevant instances)
* jointly responsible with all other support team members for Data security and integrity and be proactive in identifying opportunities to maximise benefits from applications.
Key responsibilities include:
* lead investigation of system problems to determine type of problem and appropriate resolution
* plan and deliver work of Functional and Technical analysts to resolve system problems
* provide expert advice on system functional use to other parties (Training Team, QA team)
* work with testing team to develop/maintain regression scripts and UAT scripts
* provide functional analysis/specifications for system changes, enhancements, system configuration changes
* lead testing of systems changes in test and system instances
* lead preparation of changes for handover to UAT and training
* perform application processes required for period based processing
Technologies required for this role include: Oracle Learning Management (OLM), Oracle iRecruit, Oracle Employee Self Service, Oracle Manager Self Service, Oracle Performance Management, OBIEE.
This position is an ideal opportunity to join an organisation that prides itself on service excellence, offering specialist knowledge and delivering value to their clients. Salary range on offer is between £28k - £35k depending on your level of experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959484502