Channel Trading Co-ordinator
- OUR AMBITION - Making Men feel amazing
Founded in 1851 in London’s Covent Garden, Moss Bros. has a long and rich heritage of making impeccably stylish, beautifully designed products for men. By drawing upon our 165 years of tailoring experience, we have in-depth knowledge and sartorial expertise – adapting the latest trends, whilst staying true to our heritage. With a continued commitment to exceptional service, a newly invigorated product range and a raft of new concept stores with more to come, there has never been a more exciting time to join Moss Bros.
The role in a nutshell:In this role you will be responsible for the smooth running of our stores on online marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon UK, US, and DE, ensuring we provide consistently great customer experience and continually improve traffic and sales. What will you be responsible for day to day on a day to day basis?
- Optimise product data for Amazon channels, ensuring product listings have all the required information for optimal traffic and conversion
- Work closely with Customer Services, IT, and Operations Teams to ensure great customer experience across all channels, and assist in further improving the end to end process
- Work with marketplaces to maximise any deals opportunities and new product range opportunities
- Manage Promoted Listings campaigns on Amazon channels
- Analyse product and promotional performance and identify areas of improvement to help grow the marketplace presence
- Report on main KPIs on marketplaces undertaking analysis into root causes of performance and suggest actions to improve them
- Work with the Channel Trading Manager to launch on new marketplaces internationally and provide recommendations for further expansion
- Positive, with a can do attitude and willingness to learn
- Passionate about e-commerce and selling online
- Excellent Excel skills and great at analysing data
- Exceptional attention to deal
- Great communication skills
- Target driven and self-motivated individual
- Additional European Languages preferred (German and/or French)
- At least 1 years experience in Ecommerce, and previous experience with online marketplaces internationally or a similar role is a bonus.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77538667