£30k - £40k (Flexible DOE)
.Net, SQL Server
This is a software engineer role with a difference, if you are looking for more than just coding and want to be involved in the full development life cycle, then this could be a brilliant opportunity for you.
This role is supporting the full life cycle software development and integration clients for a global client. You will have a big input in initially assessing the environment and the requirements for new solutions, designing and developing the systems and then implementing the new systems in clients all over Europe.
This is a perfect opportunity for a Software Engineer who wants to utilise their people and business skills, as well as designing and developing solutions using .Net technologies.
- Assess complex technical environments and define requirements for integration of new solutions
- Work with customers to understand business requirements and document functional and technical specifications
- Design and develop information systems solutions using Microsoft .Net technologies, SQL Server, and third-party applications.
- Test and implement new systems
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
Desired skills and experience;
- Innovative, highly technical professional with demonstrated experience and success in full life cycle development using Microsoft .Net technologies.
- 3+ years' experience in a Software Engineer role
- Experience of designing and developing complex IT systems
- Experience of working with external customers
- Experience of using Microsoft tools, including .Net and SQL Server
- Ability to travel around Europe (EU Citizen)
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants more out of their current role, an exciting Software Engineer role that will develop your skills in more than just software development.
.Net, SQL Server
Commutable from: Warwick, Rugby, Coventry, Solihull, Redditch, Birmingham, Banbury
Vantage Consulting (Stafford) is the leading Web & Software recruitment company in the Midlands, if this role is not for you but you want to have a confidential conversation about other opportunities, please get in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959486704