Enterprise Architect - Security
Enterprise Architect (Security) - Farnborough
One of the UK's Leading Partners in Science and Technology Research is currently recruiting for an Enterprise Architect. This is a vital role to play, working with a number of Business and IT leadership and subject matter experts to build a view of the organisational strategy, processes, information, and information technology assets. Essentially determining the current and future Principals, Policies and Standards for each technology domain.
On offer is a competitive salary with excellent benefit package and opportunity to be involved in the evolution of already successful business while working in a dynamic fast pace environment.
The Enterprise Architect function provides the technical roadmaps and regulations that the organisation uses to manage its growth. This role is to deliver and maintain and enterprise architecture strategy with the potential to allow both the business and the IT strategies to cohesively drive each other.
The key responsibilities:
- Alignment of IT strategy and planning with company's business goals
- Optimise information management through an increasing understanding of evolving business needs and technology abilities
- Strategic responsibility for the company's IT systems and services
- Develop enterprise-wide architecture and processes that ensure that the strategic application of change is embedded in the management of the organisations
- Develop and presents business cases
- Work with solutions architects and business analysts to sponsor their designs and provide a consensus based solution
- Involvement in the development and governance of policies, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, development, implementation and use of Information Technology within the enterprise
- Provide strategic consultation to the business
Key skills & Requirements:
- Extensive experience in managing the design of secure solutions in a complex IT environment
- Proven experience in enterprise and business architecture development
- Security background with wider cyber knowledge
- Experience working in highly regulated industry
- Qualified to a Degree level
- Relevant certification like CISSP, CISM, ISO
- Capability to achieve SC and DV clearance
For more information or to apply please contact me on
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959486023