QA Tester AEM SDLC STLC Jira
My huge Digital Agency in Bristol is currently looking for a solid QA Tester to come on board for a 6 month contract. The candidate will need good knowledge of SDLC and STLC. The role will be to work within processes and industry best practises and the candidate will be creating, executing and maintaining test cases and test plans. The client is looking for someone who can execute manual test scripts and log defects and a candidate who has Jira experience.
- Need to have worked ( Experience ) for a Digital Agency
- Good Knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and STLC (Software test life cycle) standard
- Processes and industry best practices
- Experience in creating, executing and maintaining test cases as well as test plans
- Experience with QA tools (JIRA) and processes
- Execute manual test scripts and log defects - Good general IT knowledge.
- IT or Computing degree or technical subject (ideal but not mandatory) - Degree in technology or relevant related subject
- Programming skills ideally but not necessarily Ruby
This is a 6 month contract offering £250-350 per day depending on experience.
If you are a QA Tester with experience of Jira then please forward your CV asap as interviews are being arranged immediately.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959488618