Manual Tester UAT
My fantastic client in Cardiff is looking for a Manual Tester to come on board for a 6 months contract. The client has a growing customer base, which is critical to the expansion of the business. You will help test the bug fixes, upgrades and enhancements for our customer prior to them undertaking UAT. We have started to introduce automated testing so if you have experience of this or at least an interest it would be greatly beneficial.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preform manual tests and websites and occasionally back office systems.
- Plan and execute technical quality assurance activities to ensure quality standards are maintained and to facilitate the improvement of our product.
- Create release notes that we can supply to our customers.
- Have the confidence to engage with our customers directly.
- Help our customers through the UAT cycle and get them live.
Experience and Skills required
- Experience within a software development environment working with analysts and developers across the full software lifecycle.
- Relevant testing experience across a range of technology areas in application development.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Self-sufficient and good team player.
- Familiar with small company dynamics and comfortable working with small teams.
This is a 6 Month contract offering between £250-350 per day depending on experience.
If you are a solid Manual tester with experience of UAT then please forward your CV ASAP as interviews are being arranged immediately.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489124